Saturday, January 2, 2010

2009 Annual Family Christmas Letter


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
from The Kasprzak’s!
2009



Daddy and Momma have decided that since their lives revolve around me now because I keep them soo busy, I should get the job of writing the annual family letter. I do have many things to say these days…Momma says I jabber a lot…whatever that means.

This past year I have grown soo much! Exciting things have happened and I have learned a lot!

I turned 1 on November 10th, and Momma and Daddy had a birthday party for me. I really liked having all the attention on me and especially when I did something funny and everyone laughed. That was the best part.

Everyone has made a big deal about my first tooth coming in…finally, right before my 1st birthday! I also learned how to walk shortly after my birthday. Now I can get into even more things!

In October, my cousin William and I were ring-bearers for Aunt Johanna and Uncle Jared’s wedding in Pennsylvania. (I was a little disappointed they didn’t let me carry at least one of the rings because I bet it would have been nice to teeth on.) Daddy and Momma were in the wedding too, so they took me down the aisle. I got to ride in a red wagon, which was pretty fun for me! I don’t remember much after that because I was really tired and slept on Daddy’s lap during the reception. But Momma tells everyone how pretty everything was and that I looked especially handsome in my tux.

Some of my favorite things to do are: visiting Daddy at his shop, playing with Momma and Daddy, spending time with my grandparents, playing the piano, talking, singing and pushing my car around the house. I really like when I get to play with my cousins and friends. I am learning to sign all kinds of words, especially when I want “more” food. When we sit down to eat, I like to hold Daddy and Momma’s hands when we bow our heads to pray. For a long time I thought they were playing peek-a-boo with me, which I think is one of the most fun games to play! I get so excited that my hands twist and my mouth gets real big…it makes people laugh and I like that!

Daddy and Momma tell me all the time that I am precious and such a blessing from God! We were especially happy the day that the judge made us an “official family”. It was a fun day because lots and lots of people came to my house for a party that evening! June 11th will always be a special day for our family.

Lately, I have been hearing the story about Christmas and how baby Jesus was born in a stable. We pray to Jesus because he is alive in heaven and we know he loves us and answers our prayers, just like he did when he gave me to Daddy and Momma.

I am so glad Momma gets to stay home with me all the time because we get to read and cuddle and play a lot. She says I’m her dream come true and that she is also so happy I could help her by writing this years Christmas letter. We are glad you are all a part of our lives.

Merry Christmas,

Peter Kasprzak





No comments:


10 Weeks

10 Weeks



Peter's First Christmas

Peter's First Christmas

7 Weeks