In June, Peter, Miriam and her Mom traveled to PA to attend Miriam's cousin Amanda Lehman's wedding! Peter was a great traveler - sleeping on the airplane for most of our "in air" time. It was so much fun getting to introduce Peter to the family! He met his Opa and Oma Lehman and we stayed on the farm with them for our entire visit. We were glad to get to spend time with Auntie Nana (Johanna, Miriam's sister). We enjoyed walks around the pond, swimming in the pond, Prince Street Cafe in downtown Lancaster, playing with cousins and cuddling with Opa and Oma and Auntie Nana.
1 comment:
So fun to catch up with your family and to read Peter's story. GOD IS SO GOOD!!! I got goosebumps when I pictured you meeting him for the first time and watching his birth father hand him over. I'm glad that I ran into you at Barnes and Nobel this weekend. Hopefully we'll get to see Peter next time!
Post a Comment