We are praising God today! The judge signed the termination papers, and we are looking at about 3 months for the adoption of our sweet Peter Henry to be complete! We look back over the last 3 months and are amazed at God's goodness. We love being parents and feel overwhelmed with gratefulness. Thank you to those of you who have taken time to pray for us. We truly appreciate it!
On a funny note, we got 3 fortune cookies with our Chinese delivery tonight. Henry and I opened our cookies, then I opened "Peter's" and his fortune said, "Remember three months from this date. Good things are in store for you." Henry thought I was making it up when I read it to him!
Unanswered Questions
15 years ago

3 comments:
Hallelujah Chorus!
Amen!
How relieved and overjoyed you must be feeling to know that God is cutting those strings that might take Peter away and to see how mightily He is strengthening the cords that bind Peter to you forever!
Chuck and Janice
Amen sista!! We are Praising God with you three!!! Hope to see you all sometime soon!!!
Wow - that's such great news! I'm so grateful for how things have worked out for your good throughout the whole roller coaster of the adoption process.
I hope you saved that fortune from the cookie - it'd be a cool story to give Peter when he's older!!!!
We missed you last night, by the way - Aaron and Cecelia weren't there either, as they're enjoying their own bundle of joy. I think we're on to a new church growth strategy.
Post a Comment