Monday, January 26, 2009

Our first little get-away!

We had our first little get-away to McCall this past weekend. It was beautiful with the snow and mountains and the frozen lake. We were in my parents timeshare, which always feels like home to me since I have been going to those since I was 3! It was fun to take Peter there for our first family retreat! It was quite a project packing for us three...and not wanting to forget any important baby things. Peter slept the 2 1/2 hour drive, which got his night a bit confused (he was up at 4:30 am wanting to play!) but it did make for a nice drive. He has been sleeping 8 hours straight, so we are getting spoiled. We both felt the lack of sleep Saturday. I'll post a few pictures. We walked around down-town McCall and enjoyed relaxing in the condo. It is fun being our little family of three!

1 comment:

Jamie Elaine said...

I love your pictures, Miriam! He's so sweet! What a gift!
~Jamie (Logue)


10 Weeks

10 Weeks



Peter's First Christmas

Peter's First Christmas

7 Weeks